vtr

RE: TR2 Bonnet Prop Rod Question

To: tr3driver@comcast.net ("Randall"), Chip19474@aol.com, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR2 Bonnet Prop Rod Question
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 12:44:51 -0400
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/8/2005 12:05:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Randall"
<tr3driver@comcast.net> writes:

>I would strongly suggest you get a copy of the SPC.  TRF has new reprints, or
>they come up on eBay from time to time.  I saw one yesterday, I think, it might
>still be there.  It's not always definitive, but in most cases it gives a great
>deal of detail as to exact change points for the early TRs.

======
It is also worth noting that drawings in the SPC often were NOT updated nor
additional drawings added as significant changes occurred. In the case of an
early TR2, this is definitely a GOOD thing! :-)

--Andy Mace

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///  Send list postings to vtr@autox.team.net