vtr

Request for Stag photo

To: <stag@digest.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Request for Stag photo
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 18:31:10 -0500
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Hello everyone,

I am in need of a photograph of a Stag for the Vintage Triumph Register web
site's rotating vehicle display on the home page.  When I made the request
about a year ago, none of the pictures received lent themselves to the
intended usage.  To be fair though, at the time of the request, the format
of the display was still undetermined, and my request was very vague.

If you have a photograph, you'd consider contributing, what would work is a
clear view of the car shot from primarily the front, slightly above, or from
about a 70% side view.  Please take a look at the existing rotation
(http://www.vtr.org) to see the angles I'm trying to describe.  Don't worry
about reflections in the windshield or on the car itself, that will be
retouched.

Resolution should be at least 500x400 pixels of the car only.  In other
words, when the car is cropped out of the rest of the frame, that's the
pixel dimension of the resulting image.  I hope I've explained this
satisfactorily, if you have any questions, please contact me.  Thanks much.

Cheers,
VINTAGE TRIUMPH REGISTER
Blake J. Discher

"Time is running out. Grab a lemon without a thought, and smile while you
bite."  --Adrian Speyer

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===     http://www.vtr.org