vtr

Re: Request for Stag photo

To: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>, <stag@digest.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Request for Stag photo
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 05:16:26 +0000
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am in need of a photograph of a Stag for the Vintage Triumph Register web
> site's rotating vehicle display on the home page.  When I made the request
> about a year ago, none of the pictures received lent themselves to the
> intended usage.  To be fair though, at the time of the request, the format
> of the display was still undetermined, and my request was very vague.
>
> If you have a photograph, you'd consider contributing, what would work is a
> clear view of the car shot from primarily the front, slightly above, or from
> about a 70% side view.  Please take a look at the existing rotation
> (http://www.vtr.org) to see the angles I'm trying to describe.  Don't worry
> about reflections in the windshield or on the car itself, that will be
> retouched.
>
> Resolution should be at least 500x400 pixels of the car only.  In other
> words, when the car is cropped out of the rest of the frame, that's the
> pixel dimension of the resulting image.  I hope I've explained this
> satisfactorily, if you have any questions, please contact me.  Thanks much.

Hmm.  About all I have is
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/255321006/
which would need some editing.

And of course
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/214669787/
but there is that guy standing in the way.  Anybody know who he is?    :-)

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===     http://www.vtr.org