zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] Magnette values and stated value for insurance <zmagnett

To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Magnette values and stated value for insurance <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: "Steve C." <laverda@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:38:58 -0700

------6LICISWAV138RKMFSJS2OWOGWYJIB2
 charset=UTF-8

The reality is that just because you have stated value insurance, it does not
mean you will get that should your car be totaled. The insurance companies will
be glad to bed take your money for whatever you wanna put a value of your car
at, that doesn't mean I will pay you that much. It is foolish to over pay for
insurance andexpect them to over pay for our cars, when the values do not back
it up.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

CHRIS KOTTING <chris.kotting@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't have classic car insurance on our Magnette.  We want to drive it more
regularly than classic policies will allow.  We have it on our regular
insurance on a stated value basis.  Not all insurers will do that, but
Motorists Mutual does (shameless plug for one of the two major insurers
headquartered here in Columbus, Ohio.)