zmagnette

[Zmagnette] ignition update <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.

To: zmagnette@autox.team.net
Subject: [Zmagnette] ignition update <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: "jtdbrough2@netzero.com" <jtdbrough2@netzero.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 23:11:38 GMT
Full-name: "jtdbrough2@netzero.com" <jtdbrough2@netzero.com>
--===============1968588697==

----__JWM__J759be2e3.5a471ce2S.16558ea2M

I guess the car just didn't want to go to a show. Dennis replaced the co=
il and it seemed to work fine. The next morning however it started backf=
iring  A LOT and in juice as it wouldn't go above 40 and then it would g=
o at speed. possibly wobbly wheel then started up as well. Fiddling with=
 the distributer seemed to help some of the back firing issue but it kep=
t happening. so the car stayed home (started working just fine when we g=
ot to within a mile of the house or so go figure-more than a mile away n=
ot so much whether coming or going) and we went. Buckey suggested checki=
ng the dashpots which Dennis hadn't thought to do. Anyone else have any =
suggestions? I left to go look at cars so othter than dashpots I didn;t =
get the impression that there were anyother suggestions. Joyce
30-second trick for a flat belly
This daily 30-second trick BOOSTS your body&#39;s #1 fat-burning hormone=

http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5271927060ff812701223st01duc=

----__JWM__J759be2e3.5a471ce2S.16558ea2M

<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV>
<DIV class=3Dgmail_extra>
<DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>I guess the car just didn't want to go to a sho=
w. Dennis replaced the coil and it seemed to work fine. The next morning=
 however it started backfiring&nbsp; A LOT and in juice as it wouldn't g=
o above 40 and then it would go at speed. possibly wobbly wheel then sta=
rted up as well. Fiddling with the distributer seemed to help some of th=
e back firing issue but it kept happening. so the car stayed home (start=
ed working just fine when we got to within a mile of the house or so go =
figure-more than a mile away not so much whether coming or going) and we=
 went.</DIV>
<DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>Buckey suggested checking the dashpots which De=
nnis hadn't thought to do. Anyone else have any suggestions? I left to g=
o look at cars so othter than dashpots I didn;t get the impression that =
there were anyother suggestions. </DIV>
<DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>Joyce</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV></html>

_______________________________</font><br><a style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: n=
one" href=3D"http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5271927060ff812=
701223st01duc" target=3D_blank><font face=3D"Arial"><font color=3D"#0040=
olor=3D"#000000" size=3D"2">This daily 30-second trick BOOSTS your body&=
#39;s #1 fat-burning hormone<br></a><a style=3D"COLOR: #000000" href=3D"=