zmagnette

Re: [Zmagnette] ignition update <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.au

To: "List for the Z Magnette Group - North America" <zmagnette@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] ignition update <zmagnette@autox.team.net> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>
From: "Wayne & Isabel Hardy" <gwhardy@suddenlink.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:58:48 -0500
Importance: Normal a=xzW3HwPJiLYA:10 a=0UWLRLzzvPwA:10 a=8LaAqv5HAAAA:8 a=zOoktvdPAAAA:8 a=yneF0SODNPkA:10 a=r77TgQKjGQsHNAKrUKIA:9 a=9iDbn-4jx3cA:10 a=cKsnjEOsciEA:10 a=toWZ41ZtAAAA:8 a=1GHFKC6CAAAA:8 a=HXxBhDUyAAAA:8 a=pGLkceISAAAA:8 a=BF8xvTURPAEb_tMoGwoA:9 a=QEXdDO2ut3YA:10 a=J0aUVQLP0FIA:10 a=m3MdUl94G8cA:10 a=xlvwZ5maIfIA:10 a=vIIx99m8lA0A:10 a=e6VHXRHJN54A:10 a=MSl-tDqOz04A:10 a=gPGHqaX6uacA:10 a=fmDjJsrZAAAA:8 a=QIfrmjuN3jR7qFhqX90A:9 a=XOv8KQwVG4uvjxZ0:21 a=_W_S_7VecoQA:10 a=tXsnliwV7b4A:10 a=W--NTuj43eoA:10

        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_010C_01CED5C3.97E5C580"

------=_NextPart_000_010C_01CED5C3.97E5C580
        charset="UTF-8"

Also don=E2=80=99t forget the little filters at the carbs them =
selves...right where the fuel enters the bowl there is a little filter =
of super fine copper wire. It can get plugged too and restrict flow. At =
least my old carbs have the filters..maybe yours do too.

Wombat