[6pack] Side view mirrors

Bob rpeglow at optonline.net
Tue Jul 29 10:36:46 MDT 2008

Hi Dave,
Convex works fine on the passenger door. Modern cars have this setup now.
Non-convex on passenger door is useless especially if it is mounted to match
driver door mounted mirror.
http://www.alfacybersite.com/ACSTalbo.html I don't know how these mirrors
mount, the old one I have is bolted from the bottom.
A PO of my car put a slightly convex mirror on drivers door (none on pass
door), I could not get used  to it.
I moved the convex mirror to pass door only because it is a period correct
mirror and put a new flat mirror on drivers door.
If it were more convex it would be better but it does help.
Regards,
Bob