[6pack] Six inch speakers?

forzion at maine.rr.com forzion at maine.rr.com
Mon Oct 6 11:46:32 MDT 2008

Hey list;

Some of your browse through TR6 stuff on eBay, from time to time. On the list of parts amnd sellers is a guy who typically sell the "kidney pads" into which many lister mount their radio speakers. he sell them with  NO holes or with 4" holes. I asked him what about mounting six inch speakers -- how could someone accomplish that with a four inch dia. mounting hole? He answered: "Can't be done, use smaller speakers!" I know I have seen many folks with six inch speakers mounted in their tranny-side "kidney" panels -- did you buy panels with NO holes then cut your own to suit?

Thanks for any insights.

Dave
'74-Six
Maine