[6pack] Stiff Choke Cable

David Fidler DJFidler at rogers.com
Tue Jul 10 09:48:22 MDT 2012

The TR6 choke shouldn't be stiff at all, I would guess that there's a kink
in Bob's cables somewhere, or they are sat too high above the carbs and the
bonnet is squishing them down when it closes.

Henri, the TR6 choke is exactly the same as the MGB, you pull it out and
twist a quarter turn clockwise to lock it where you need it.

Of course, it could be possible that Bob has it locked in the closed
position and doesn't realize it... try a quarter turn to the left before
pulling it out Bob, that might release it for you.

Fid.