[6pack] DOT 5 leads to hydraulic component failures

Bud R levilevi at comcast.net
Sun Feb 10 09:25:59 MST 2013

I didn't flush the system when I switched to DOT 5 more than 10 years
ago. Simply ran DOT 5 through the system until DOT 5 came out the
bleeders. No problems and no paint removed in the last decade or so
and many miles put on the car including autocrosses.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)