[6pack] Floorpan replacement and Rust repair quote...

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Wed Jun 10 15:45:48 MDT 2015

sorry to be the overly precise one here.  the word is HYGROSCOPIC, not hydroscopic.  hydroscopic refers to a hydroscope.

yes, its wrong on their web site.  we should all call them and tell them of their mistake!  their phone number is 800-442-0335.  they are closed now, so first thing in the morning . . .

when pouring, use a large screwdriver or anything flat and long to prevent air bubbles.