[6pack] Floorpan replacement and Rust repair quote...

Robert M. Lang lang at isis.mit.edu
Fri Jun 26 12:07:55 MDT 2015

Hi,

I have done the replacement _complete_ with complete removal of the
original floor pans and then seam and plug welding the floors in.

The hardest part and the most time will be spent cleaning the flanges to
get things FLAT for good welding contact.

In retrospect, if you have access to "cleco clamps", they are worth every
penny for a job like this. I use 1/8 inch ones. Those and Vise Grip
welding clamps.

It is easier if you can lift the body, though. You don't need to lift if
clear of the frame, you just need wiggle room to get around "stuff".

regards,
rml