[Bmcu] Utah vintage car inspection rules

Andrew Frink andrew at drooartz.com
Thu Jan 21 20:22:59 MST 2010

If you are running regular plates (as I am on my '59 Sprite) then the safety
inspection is the same as it is for newer cars as far as I know. As for your
bumper, I'd be surprised if they knew that your car was supposed to have one.
Best bet is to go somewhere that is knowledgeable about old cars.

If you are running vintage plates, there may be different rules -- but I'm not
sure.