[Bmcu] Bought a Mini!

drhobson at comcast.net drhobson at comcast.net
Sat May 4 11:26:14 MDT 2013

I believe the law states that the subject vehicle must be inspected, but it doesn't specify who may do so.  With my vintage car, I inspect the vehicle.  (It's perfectly safe with everything working
as it should.  That was not been challenged b DMV when I renewed it.  (They didn't ask about any inspection, but issued a new registration sticker.)