Car For Sale

Jim McDermott jmcd206 at msn.com
Mon Aug 8 14:31:55 MDT 2011

For Sale: 1962 BT7 MK2 Austin Healey.  This is a tri-carb 4 seater.  The
BMIHT certificate states it was built on 1/12/1962 and shipped to Los
Angeles, CA.  The CA DMV document says it was first sold in 1963.  I did a
photo documented, ground up restoration, completed in 2004.  It has 6500
miles on it since the restoration.   It is "bright British Racing Green".
This color is documented in an article written by Craig Anderson in the
Jan/Feb 2005 issue of the Cascade Club magazine.  It has a complete Heritage
Biscuit color interior.  The rear seats were replaced by a package shelf,
but I have all the parts and upholstery to convert it back.  It has cast 8
spoke Mini-Lite wheels.  Photos can be e-mailed if you are interested.  I'm
asking $40,000.  Please contact me at helyjohn at cablespeed.com . No phone calls
please.  John Snyder