[cahc] British Car Ranch Tech Session

Frank Hosick sidea at hosick.net
Mon Feb 5 14:04:07 MST 2018

Steve and Christopher Day, British Car Ranch
Saturday, March 10, 2018, 9:30 - 12:30
Shoreline Community College Auto Tech Building (see map)
16101 Greenwood Avenue North
Shoreline, WA 98133

ANNUAL TECHNICAL SESSION FOR THE AUSTIN HEALEY , TYEE TRIUMPH  and MG
NORTHWEST CLUBS
It`s almost Spring, and that means time for the annual get-together of
British car enthusiasts!
Remember last year we changed it up a bit and held it at Shoreline
Community College in the Auto Tech building. That sure worked out well,
so we are going to repeat that again this year. So on Saturday March 10
we will all gather at Shoreline Community College building  2100. Be
prepared to spend 3 hours talking about what we love so much, British
Cars!
Steve and Christopher Day from British Car Ranch in Wenatchee will be
presenting the inside information on how to wake up your British Car
after a winter`s long nap, or maybe a 10 year nap! There is a lot to
consider in starting a car after a long period of storage, and Steve
and Christopher will cover each step in detail, showing us how to get
back on the road and have the best chance to have a fun season of
driving…..without interruptions!  This will be information that
applies to all 3 British Marques, Austin Healey, Triumph and MG. And if
you prefer to have a professional do the work, they will have a check
list you can take home and use to guide your mechanic when he/she does
the work. As always, the most important part of any session is making
time for you to ask your specific question about your Baby, and be able
to get an answer, so you can count on that being available to you.
This year the MG Club of the Northwest has asked to be included and the
total seating available is 60. We will divide that up so that each club
can have 20 members present. With that plan in place, it will be
important to contact Frank Hosick at sidea at hosick.net… include your
club name and reserve your spot, NOW!
The session will start at 9:30am, with doors open at 9:00am. Join us for
an informative and always entertaining session.

Steve and Christopher Day