[cahc] Memorial Findlay Frostbite tour

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Thu Feb 8 14:26:53 MST 2018

Oh yeah of little faith.

According to Steve Pool, we are in for a full day of sun Saturday February
10th and no rain on Sunday until late afternoon.

So, if you have been dragging your feet about dusting off your Healey and
fueling it, go do it now and plan to join us.

I will meet those who wish to depart from Southcenter Starbucks. We will
leave there at 9 am sharp.

We will take the 10:05  Fauntleroy ferry to Southworth.  Be sure to tell
them that you are a senior citizen driving a car less than 14 feet long.
(unless that does not apply).

We will head north from Southworth to the  Chimacum café for lunch.  I hope
to arrive between 12:30 -12:45 pm.

After lunch, Tom Twiss will take over the lead  and tour  on backroads to
the Holiday Inn in Sequim.

If you plan to stay overnight, make your reservation at 360-681-8756---under
Austin Healey Group. $89/ plus tax.

I know that people are arriving in Chimacum from different ferries.  If you
have any scheduling problems, please call my cell number:  206-267-8056

If all else fails--- like I have no cell service:  call the café at
360-732-4631

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator

neilandlois at comcast.net