[cahc] Memorial Findlay Frostbite tour

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Feb 12 10:11:39 MST 2018

A huge thank you to the nine cars that joined in on the annual memorial
Findlay Frostbite tour Saturday and Sunday.

We lucked out an only had droplets  on the windscreen Sunday morning.  The
rest of the weekend was in partial sunshine.

Was it cold your ask?  YES but that is the point of Bob Findlay’s Frostbite
tour.

Thank you for joining me on this first Findlay Frostbite overnight.

Thanks to the Hosicks for leading us to the Chimacum café and thanks to Tom
Twiss for the great backroad tour from Chimacun to Sequim.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator