[cahc] Northwest Meet in BC

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Mon Feb 12 16:53:35 MST 2018

June 21st to June 24th the BC Club is hosting the 2018 Northwest meet in
Sooke, BC.

You can log onto the BC Austin Healey site for a reservation form and to
make hotel reservations.

I have reserved rooms at two motels in Sequim for Wednesday night June 20th.
Under Cascade Austin Healey Club.

The Econolodge where the Oregon Club is staying and the Holiday Inn.

We will take the 12:45 pm Blackball ferry from Port Angeles to Victoria on
June 21st.

We will take the 10:30 am ferry from Victoria to Port Angeles on June 24th.

You can call or log onto the Blackball ferry site to make your reservation.

See our web page for further information.

I highly recommend making all of your reservations now and sending in your
registration for the meet.

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator for the Cascade Austin Healey Club