[cahc] Northwest Meet in BC

Lois-Buhman neilandlois at comcast.net
Sun Feb 25 14:17:17 MST 2018

June 21st-24th   Northwest Meet in Sooke on Vancouver Island.

For all information:

Go to Austin Healey Owners Association of British Columbia

Click on events

Scroll down to 2018 Northwest Meet to find all the information on the hotel
and registration.

If you do not have a Healey boat, I highly suggest you get your ferry
reservation now.  They sell out in the summer!!!!

Those of you planning to use the Blackball ferry out of Port Angeles, you
can stay overnight in Sequim at the Econolodge or Holiday Inn.

I have added five rooms to the Oregon Club's block at the Ecnonolodge.  The
Holiday Inn has the block listed under Austin Healey Club.

Holiday Inn  $139 + tax with a full hot breakfast.  1-360-681-8756

Econolodge  $ 89 + tax with continental breakfast.  1-360-683-7113

The blackball ferry number is:  1-360-457-4491

Lois Buhman

Activity Coordinator for the Cascade Austin Healey Club of WA.