[Roadsters] grounded starter--different question

Pat Pat at HorneSystemsTx.com
Sun Oct 19 08:04:34 MDT 2008

Tim,

Did you possibly move the battery ground cable from the engine to the
body when you put the engine back in?

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Tim:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems	(512) 797-7501
5026 FM 2001 Lockhart, TX 78644-4443