[Roadsters] To Chrome or Not to Chrome, That Is The Question

E Scanlon escanlon at wa-net.com
Thu Oct 29 12:18:08 MST 2009

A friend of mine recently had his 240Z rear bumper, the center piece AND the
two side pieces, redone at
http://www.denverbumper.com/

He is very satisfied with the finish, the price, and the turn-around time.
Total price was $250, and about $50 total in shipping both ways.  There were
some repairs (mounting bolt needed to be replaced / slight dent and some
straightening) that they did as part of their service.

Price for each of the ends was $75, and $100 for the center piece alone.

Don't know how much for your grille, but it is a TRUE chrome.

Enrique