[Roadsters] Sr20DE swap???

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 17:40:59 MDT 2010

> I was wondering if I could get some advice, what tranny options are
> available for the SR20DE swap?

They came with either 5 or 6 speed transmissions in Japan. The 5
speeds seem to be more common over here but I know Ted Hedman has a 6
speed in his 510. I'm guessing that Michael Spreadbury would have info
on the ratios. Michael also sells a motor mount kit to simplify the
swap considerably.

If I was going to keep the Roadster I probably do the SR20 swap and
sell the U-20, extra heads and the two 5-speeds I have. Makes a real
nice package. I'll almost certainly do an SR swap into one of my 510s.

Ron