[Roadsters] 69 2000 Roadster

larry gielenfeldt lgiel at yahoo.com
Sun May 2 11:17:19 MDT 2010

Looking for input............

My 2000 has a rebuilt stock engine.  I use a midlevel Chevon premium gas.
>From time to time it pings when I excellerate. Also, the temperature gauge
runs to the high side, about and 1/8 inch below the top of the guage red line.
Could this all be a timing issue or something else? The radiator is not
boiling over.

I am more or a driver than a mechanic, is there any garage that anyone knows
in my area that that can do a valve adjustment?

I am close to Stockton and Modesto California

Thanks

Larry G
Tracy, Ca