[Roadsters] Alternator Upgrade

Vlaury@roadrunner.com vlaury at roadrunner.com
Wed May 26 14:39:41 MDT 2010

Because the hitachi or Mitsubishi unit is as dependable and
rebuildable as any other unit you will find.

Because 60 amps is a bad mix with a 35 amp designed car

Because carburators as big as your motor looks cool. Alternators as
big as your motor do not

What I would like info on is this- Les Cannaday, at one time, often
used a smallish Mitsubishi unit from a newer compact. Looked real nice
in the engine compartment. Anyone remmber the details on that one?