[Roadsters] Read end horsepower potential

Michael Spreadbury michaelspreadbury at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 18:33:27 MST 2011

This is the exact conclusion that we came up with when building James' SR20DET powered car. We decided to put an all-new 8" Ford rear end from Currie (with the rear disc brakes, LSD, and all new parts) rather than dealing with a LSD that I can only buy limited parts for, converting the rear drums to disc, etc.

At the end of the day, James can beat on this rear end to his hearts content, and if he blows it up, wants to change the final drive ratio, etc., it won't be a problem to order new parts to fix it. Same can't be said for the Nissan LSD and associated parts...

Michael Spreadbury
spriso motorsports
www.spriso.com