[Fot] TR4 IRS rear axles

Kas Kastner kaskas at cox.net
Fri Sep 30 17:15:38 MDT 2011

Interesting your comment about the replacment parts.  It was not hubs that I
replaced every 3 races, but the axles.  It was the axles that we broke. But
knowing what I know and most racers know NOW, replace both. Same with the
front hubs. I remember trying to get the SCCA to agree to allow the aluminum
hubs on the front , but they would not go for the "saftey" part of the
regulations. Just for once it was straight with no hidden agendas. Oh well.

Never be beaten by equipment