[Fot] GT6 cooling

Gt6steve at aol.com Gt6steve at aol.com
Tue Feb 11 06:40:52 MST 2014

Ed, do you still have the LARGE diameter spitty water pump pulley on the
car or did one of the "experts" take it off.

These crude pumps cavitate badly and the temp will make a sudden spike
upward, usually after a long straight.

The car showed evidence that they had been struggling with the cooling
before it was parked in the early nineties.  The Rad could well be  undersize
as noted above.  AFCO racing products sell a supermodified alloy  rad that
they'll customize for your hoses. Low nose cars.  Mine is  11x22x4.5?? and I

NEVER overheat.  After I solved the cavitation at Cal Speedway, that  is....

In a message dated 2/11/2014 5:33:39 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,