[Fot] Turbocharger

Kas Kastner kaskastner at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 19:49:06 MDT 2014

I was in that business for about 10 years.  And to put it mildly " it ain't
easy". If you put on a compressor discharge unit and turbine size that is
big enough to give the car good accleration and top end or high mid range
then you have some lag off idel and low speeds, but great overall
performance, if you use a smaller turbine housing and a bigger compressor
you give great off throttle accleration but only for the bottom to mid
range no top end.  You can make these thing so you get boost on the stater
motor but the overall result is not pleasing at all.  The Mercedes F-1
susystem seems to be the best of all world though. Oh yeah it also has a
big electric power unit also. I don't think you are going to see that in a
Cheverolt Cruz.

*Never be beaten by equipment.*