[Fot] Snakes....Help

Duncan Charlton duncan.charlton54 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 13:03:03 MDT 2019

I think there’s probably some “snake-b-gone” type product at your friendly local builder supply store.  I saw some sort of product at Lowe’s a few days ago.

or

catch a mouse, tie a string on its leg and use it as bait.  When the snake is fat and slow with freshly swallowed mouse, you yank the string and pull it outside.  Drop it off two miles away (cut off the rest of the string if you don’t want it to die).

Duncan