[Fot] Lever arm shocks vs. tube shock conversion

fubog1 fubog1 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 15:35:43 MST 2021

 The valves used to be available in several different specs, yes I think the main difference is in the springs, and maybe port sizes, as I recall.I actually have a set stashed somewhere but I forgot where, which I may find someday by accident when I'm looking for something else that I forgot where I put...
Glen