[JONAT] RE: April 29 2004 Group Rates/JONAT -- Page, AZ

Mark Stephenson jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Nov 12 17:04:02 2003

Here is what Dick Hile hammered out (based on some of my suggestions) with
our hotel in Page, AZ. I think similar terms should be worked out whenever
possible with the hotels in other areas. Then we can have one page that
lists the details with an asterisk (except where noted otherwise).

Of course the prices would be different, but here are what I would expect to
be the lodging reservation rules:

GENERAL LODGING INSTRUCTIONS (except where noted at individual stops)

1. Special rates are available for JONAT tourers.
2. You must contact the specific hotel, not a national reservation center.
(Usually the nationwide reservation folks are not aware of local group
specials.)
3. Mention JONAT when you make the reservation to get the special rate.
4. A reserved block of rooms will be held until 30 days prior to our
scheduled arrival at which time they are released for reservations by
anyone. The special rate may still be available, but a room may not.
5. Additional rooms beyond the reserved block may be available at the
special rate but price and availability are not guaranteed.

Then I think for each overnight, we should list the number of rooms and the
special rate. In this case, it would be "25 @ $57.20."

What do you think of some of Dick's other ideas?

Mark Stephenson, Sector Coordinator - Arizona
Jaguar Owners North American Tour (www.jonat.org)
April 15 - July 4, 2004
Visit the Pub for route discussions