[JONAT] Incorporation and other stuff

Steve Ferring jonat@autox.team.net
Wed Feb 25 21:23:02 2004

1.  It would seem that we are going to charge a fee. I have invited
local members to participate prior to the discussion of charging a fee
in order to drum up interest in driving the tour route with folks not
from the area and providing support in case of problems. I cannot now
ask that in addition to helping me they pay for the priviledge of being
the support team.

2.   It would seem that the New York, New Jersey sector is now 1 day
long.
I am told that I pick up the group in Boston on Saturday June 26th and
deposit them somewhere near Washington on June 26th.
Has there been a modification to the sector dates that I missed? I'm
older, not senile, I think but I can't remember clearly........

Let me know of the changes wrot in the sector dates please.....
Steve Ferring  SC (Sort of Confused)