[JONAT] Sector Attendance Report up and running

Tony Koschinsky jonat@autox.team.net
Tue Mar 23 17:45:02 2004

I would hesitate to include too much personal information.  We don't
have the consent of the registrants to disclose things like home
addresses, and there really is no need for anyone to be able to get that
from the website.  City and state should be enough.

Tony