[Kcup] [CWE] HMSA tech

Kramer, Robert RKramer at rdoequipment.com
Thu Feb 10 10:46:18 MST 2011

For a lot of us the issue is tires. We run Hoosier Speedsters but it looks like they require bias ply TD's. Otherwise a lot of our cars are pretty much 1967 SCCA rules. Mine are 1967 legal other than the battery location and tires.

Bob Kramer
Texas Rental Manager
RDO Equipment Company
16415 N. IH 35  Pflugerville, TX 78660
512-687-7422 Office
512-657-8526 Cell
Dream big dreams, but never forget that realistic short-term goals are the keys to your success.
~Mac Anderson