[Kcup] Second driver

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Fri Feb 11 21:57:19 MST 2011

 This seems like a good time to take a 'snapshot' of  'intention to enter'.

 I am not sure that most candidates know the cost of the event and the amount of track time.  Yet.

Bob Kramer does know, was a two car entrant, and now wonders if he should wait for a better time to do this bucket list item.....this is not a good sign. He is one of our most stalwart entries to the KasCup.

Can you share the names listed so far?....and I will start to pick off entrants one at a time.

I expect Garmey and Babcock of course.

I am in for one car. I had hoped to bring two.

Tony Drews will be there.

RMVR guys are wavering.

Greg Lunker plans to come....

Jeff Snook, of course.

Bill Tobin is seriously considering it.

Bob Kramer and his son....for the moment.

Jim Norlin and his wife plan to run.

Barry Munson from Canada is coming.

This is off the top of my head during THE LATE SHOW....

More later,.....