[Kcup] Second driver, running with HSMA group, etc.

Henry Frye henry at henryfrye.com
Sat Feb 12 06:04:03 MST 2011

I've been trying to keep up with the task of updating the website with
the info as it comes in.

What I perceive is hurting our entries is not so much the entry fee,
it's the fact it's a two day event with two thirty minute sessions on
the schedule. That's what killed my efforts to get some cars from the
East out there.

Do we have clarity yet on how to run with the HSMA group? If we can
spell out the process for running in a different group, the cost
associated with it, the implication of second drivers, etc, I'll update
fot-racing.com again.

Henry Frye
Triumph Technology Consultants
860.508.3118 (c)