[Kcup] Second driver, running with HSMA group, etc.

n197tr4 at cs.com n197tr4 at cs.com
Sat Feb 12 08:17:56 MST 2011

 Henry,

As usual it isnt one thing that is an issue on any project:

The absence of information.

The $650 entry fee doesnt help.

The run time is  20  minutes each for four sessions, if you dont qualify for HMSA tech.
(IF you do qualify, track time is not issue..then you have 20 minutes for eight sessions)

The big one for me is the first one.................

I think it can be mostly overcome if KCUP regroups and negotiates, if Cris is in a position to do so.

If not we will do the best with what we have................