[Mg-t] Thanks TD Broken axle

Andrew Moyce drmoyce at ent-oakland.com
Mon Aug 24 08:46:58 MDT 2009

Mine snapped with a downshift on a long downhill on a back road with
lots of potholes.  My downfall was ignoring a leaking rear damper
(shock).  The damper's job is to keep the wheel on the road, and I think
the excess play kept beating up the axle with every bump(and the splines
in the brake drum, which were also shot.)

Andy Moyce
52 TD