[Mgb-v8] shortened water pump

David Kernberger dkern at napanet.net
Fri Aug 29 15:59:40 MDT 2008

	Excuse me, but all the postings I saw clearly stated NO
PULLEY CHANGE at all was necessary when the pump was modified
according to the side by side comparison picture.  If the pulley was
actually changed, then I have no idea where this question even
originated.  I can only guess there must have been some careless
readings by somebody of someone else's explanations.

I said I would shut up.  This time I mean it.

Cheers,
Dave K.