[Mgb-v8] shortened water pump

Carl Floyd cmfloyd at chartertn.net
Fri Aug 29 19:01:48 MDT 2008

"...all the postings I saw clearly stated NO PULLEY CHANGE at all was
necessary when the pump was modified "

I've re-read all the emails I received and can find no reference to this. It
is quite obvious that something has to change. The stock water pump pulley
isn't going to even bolt up to the modified water pump. Changing the water
pump pulley is easier, anyway,  than changing the other two (or three if AC
is involved).

Carl