[Nobbc] Communication

Sarto Rocheleau sarto477 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 15:31:10 MST 2009

Hi guys, maybe I did not express myself well.  If the leader only watches the car behind him and that car watches the car behind him and so on,  If one car loses his car behind him he will slow until his car catches up with him.  When he slowed down the cars in front will also slow.  Works even when caught at signal lights.  If there is a delay with any car it transmits to all of the others.  Nobody gets away.  Just an idea that works in poor cell phone areas.  Walkie talkies may take hands off the wheel.  Only problem on the roads we like, there may not be the room to pull off on.  Bread crumbs comes to mind.

Sarto