[Nobbc] Communication

Sarto Rocheleau sarto477 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 20:19:35 MST 2009

Hi Greg, points taken.. Maybe a route map that shows the key street names etc. could be discussed and passed out before we leave, especially for those who don't know our roads.  That way I can check tire pressure, visit a restroom or whatever and if I jump out of line, not worry about getting lost.  Even with a map, you need a good navigator.
I enjoy drives that start at Andy and Maria's home and drives that ends at a engine machine shop. Till the next drive!
Sarto