[Nobbc] new members

andy preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 22 13:54:39 MDT 2009

Norm, that's not true.  Pete and Nancy will be elevated to the Winner's
Circle next year so there's your opportunity.  BTW it was a pleasure to talk
new members, Pete and Nancy, Frank and Candace and Brandon and his dad.  I'm
also sorry that I missed talking to Greg and Trish, I must have been looking
at all the other cars.  And you were wise to leave early because I did fry
my brains on the way home.  It was 110 d inside the Coupe, just half of the
engine temperature.

Andy