[Shop-talk] Modifying a sea-container

Donald H Locker dhlocker at comcast.net
Sun Jul 15 09:04:15 MDT 2012

Epoxy ladder pads to the wall instead of welding? I'm with the others that it is probably Cor-Ten steel.

(I'm wanting to use a few of these to make some shop space - woodworking shop, metal fab shop, foundry, electronics, forge, Spitfire shop. First I gotta get something more than a little urban lot and house.)

Donald.
--
*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
()  no proprietary attachments; no html mail