[Shop-talk] wifi router again

John Miller jem at milleredp.com
Thu Jan 28 11:21:11 MST 2016

 > I am throwing in the towel on my normal reuse mantra and am prepared to
> throw $$ at the problem and buy a state of the art router.

I'm in the process of replacing my Zyxel USG20W with an ASUS RT-AC68U.

There are some elements of the ASUS that are a step down from the Zyxel
(in particular, a single DMZ host vs a complete DMZ subnet, this is a
software dumbing-down issue 'cause the hardware can readily support it)
but 802.11ac is starting to matter for me.

John.