[Shop-talk] Off topic info request

David Scheidt dmscheidt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 21:18:12 MDT 2017

On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 7:41 PM, Pat Horne <patintexas at icloud.com> wrote:
> I'm in Los Angeles county to do a bathroom remodel for my 95 year old father who just had a hip replacement. One of the safety improvements is to replace his bathtub with a shower stall. I'm having difficulty finding a supplier here who has a usable shower in stock.

No supplier suggestions, but an accessibility one: In addition to the
ones suggested by Brian Kemp.  Put the controls for the shower to open
side, so a person on the outside of the shower can operate them
without getting wet.  Also, consider a hand shower, in addition to the
fixed one.  Again, helpful for someone who needs help showering.

Good luck.

--
David Scheidt
dmscheidt at gmail.com