[Shop-talk] portable air conditiners

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Tue Aug 21 16:48:47 MDT 2018

Just a thought : You might stick your head in and see if maybe there is just a damper shut off.

At my previous employer, my first office had no air at all from the ceiling vent. Building maintenance assured me there was no damper, and they had to get approval to redesign the system.  After a few months, I swiped a ladder, climbed up myself, and opened the damper that "wasn't there". Lots of cool air after that.
-- Randall