[Shop-talk] 4 post lift for dually with dump bed

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Wed Mar 27 09:45:02 MDT 2019

Steve writes...
>If your goal is just to service your one truck, I think it is hard to
justify a lift.

Are we all getting that old that we don't want to buy more gear?  8>)

Seriously, I do have two duallies now (I may sell one).  Plus I have other
peoples cars/trucks that I work on.
I also been thinking about getting a 4 post lift so I can roll it outside
to clean under cars before I work on them.  Plus the storage factor would
be a plus.

But I wanted to see if anyone had any experaince with these and duallies
and dump beds on this list.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?