[Shotimes] Mazda 6 s, ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJamesjr@aol.com BJamesjr@aol.com
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:36:34 -0500

> faster cars but they just didn't feel as good as
> their SHO.   I guess that's what "zoom-zoom" is all
> about.  I'm looking forward to test driving a 6 to
> see if it has "soul" like my SHO.

That's a big part of it.  The gen 3 SHO isn't particularly fast but has much better feel than the SLO.  I remember right after I got my 90 SHO a co-worker got a new BMW 325.  He sure got lots of oohs and aahs, while I was thinking to myself that my SHO would out-accellerate his car and out-corner it.  From all that I read, the BMW still has about the ultimate in "soul".

I get tired of those "zoom-zoom" commercials particularly since Mazda hasn't produced a sports car in about 10 years.  (In my book the Miata doesn't even come close.)  It sounds like the "6" will be a true sports sedan.  A local dealer was advertising on the radio this morning that they had some available.